Thursday, June 17, 2010

spinning all over the place...

i really hate this...

i hate my behavior...i hate everything about my attitude....

i have promise to myself to study..but..i waste 24 hour and playing......i really regret it...i feel that i am the useless girl in the world....i think that the girl i hate the most is better than me....i am the worst of the worse......

i really do not know what to do.....and why do i have a fever...?????must it attack me???why me??i know that it is my fate.i need to thank to allah...but....i do not know.......i really cannot cry and i do not know what to do..

but...

i must put myself together...face this problem that i have created...settle all your work and homework....settle everything that you have started...you have to do it if you want your success AISHAH BINTI SAMAN!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment